Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF @ dirty-ass Chicago?

edited June 2005 in Random

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I can not believe that New Orleans isn't higher on the list. Vile vile city in terms of filth. The whole place smells of piss. At least Chicago is only pissy on off days.
  • edited December 1969
    Read that this morning in the Red Eye, Daley was pissed. New York was no. 49 so I don't feel so bad...........
  • edited December 1969
    We scored 18 for sanitation but ummmmmmmmm weren't those guys dealing heroin, or was that another department?
  • edited December 1969
    man this is BS.. Thanks Gary.. Thanks Maywood...

100 miles of urban sprawl bringing us down.... even DeKalb is a suburb now. heh.

like buffalo there.. just a shithole... but what 500k people there? chicago 3 million..

not fair really....

remember.. according to "The Green Guide" Chicago is one of the top greenest cities... http://www.thegreenguide.com/doc.mhtml?i=107&s=cities

so we have that anyway. heh. =)
  • edited December 1969
    i wouldnt expect chicago to be that high on the list, with a coal fired power plant 4 miles from the center of the city, but its got to be better than nyc.

unless there the fact that nyc doesnt have a super highway going through the center of it makes a diffrence