Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Justin got mugged at knifepoint!

edited June 2005 in Random

Comments

• edited December 1969
    OMG!

That's twice now.

How many times have you been mugged (me: 0)

Do you feel safe in your neighborhood?
  • edited December 1969
    I've been knifed at rape point in my neighborhood. Didn't feel too safe this weekend with all the drunken revelry. My solution: stay home and do laundry. Being a loser rules.
  • edited December 1969
    knifed at rape point? Raped at knifepoint? Seriously?
  • edited December 1969
    Yes, seriously? Hope big J's OK too.

We had probably the doziest weekend ever. The Dominicks 100yds from our house caught fire big-time yesterday. A friend called us about it 6 hours later and we were like 'what fire?'. Mind you, we hot-footed it pronto up there for some excellent voyeurism.
  • edited December 1969
    No, not seriously. I was just making a play on words and Marc's fascination (at least his previous fascination) with the idea that living in my new neighborhood would lead straight to rape for me.
  • edited December 1969
    Either rape or a slow, spiraling descent into H addiction courtesy of your junky pals across the street ;)

Bloke - I popped by the Dominick's last night too! Amazing stuff that... stopped by again this morning and took some crappy pictures of the smouldering remains from someone's roof across the parking lot. (I was taking pics with my cameraphone and some guy was like, "You can take those from up here if you want!")
  • edited December 1969
    Mugging #2 for me since living in Chicago.

I'm okay, actually this has been relatively painless considering what *could* have happened. It's been a pain in the ass, but things are mostly sorted out now... still waiting for new CC's & need to get a new mouse & glasses.

No new holes in me though, so that's good. Minor bruises... and somebody found my driver's liscence in the street, so that's a bonus.

I'll tell you guys all about it on Thursday, the story's better if I can do the voices & actions.

Also, I'm uh... still really, um, shook up... yeah, so... feel free to buy me beers out of sympathy :) haha
  • edited December 1969
    Good to hear. I was worried you might have been tempted to try your Vulcan nose-grip death technique, thus leaving both his knife-laden arms free.
  • edited December 1969
    where were you at justin, can you give me exact street intersections? So I know where to avoid.
  • edited December 1969
    Belden & Kimball.

So basically avoid my house at all costs... because it was right around the corner.
  • edited December 1969
    not sure how well this works with knives, but...

• edited December 1969
    note the image title...

there's bound to be a "palm_smash_knife.jpg" out there somewhere
  • edited December 1969
    shit that sucks.

my friend steve lives a block or two from there also.