Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mushrooms...

edited October 2005 in Admin Chatter

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Does this still look like a good idea in the harsh, sober light of day?

Where would we do them? Somewhere safe...

Who would we invite along?

Last count was:
    Me
    Andy
    Mike
    Sebastian
    Justin
  • edited December 1969
    Who do we invite along....(continued)

Aaron
  • edited December 1969
    That was a given ;)
  • edited December 1969
    Where would we do them? Somewhere safe...

That's pussy talk. I say we go back to the lasertag place!

Seriously though... why was this not thought of before the Wisco camping excursion?!

I'd much rather spend a trip lazing about in the sunshine & wading in a stream than sitting in an apartment playing video games for 6 hours.
  • edited December 1969
    Taken in the bar last night:

• edited December 1969
    That is such a cool picture. Hmm, I'm now thinking about the bellyaches I'm sure to get for 2 days after taking them. Can you tell I'm getting more boring as I get older?
  • edited December 1969
    i think this is such an excellent idea, Markle. I love mushrooms and thus i'm really grateful you puttin' me on the "In-List". My personal favorite are these giant portabellas, baked and filled with light cream cheese. Can't wait to get together to do this. I'm so excited to see what wonderful recipes all you guys will come up with. i think the week after that we should all do asparagus. it's such a multi-faceted (and unfortunately often underestimated) VEG-G that lends itself to a great variety of preparation and presentation methods.
  • edited December 1969
    btw, i want to make sure my last post isn't misunderstood and i'll be labeled an idiot as a result. it might be construed that i implied doing asparagus next week, "another vegetable". i know of course that mushrooms aren't vegetables but in fact fungi. good eats!
  • edited December 1969
    Hey... a joke about regular mushrooms! That was certainly unexpected.

Somebody needs to give this crazy German guy his own one-man show!
  • edited December 1969
    i'd say the joke was started long before that, maybe even when a bunch of ~30-year old dudes got together to plan a "Mushroom event". Why not get a subscription to Basecamp to help better plan & organize your extravagant lifestyles.
  • edited December 1969
    So... are we doing this, or no?
  • edited December 1969
    Duuuuude, Sebastian.... don't be such a buzzkill. Expand your conciousness, man!

You're totally going to regret it when you miss out on the visions of magical unicorns. And don't forget staring at blacklight posters of fractals for hours on end.
  • edited December 1969
    We could opt for a quickie "10-15 minute reintroduction to mind expansion" too...

http://iamshaman.com/eshop/10Browse.asp?Category=Salvia Divinorum
  • edited December 1969
    I see no reason why not... could be a pleasant after-dinner type thing among friends.
  • edited December 1969
    you all ever see the movie Anniversary Party? later on in the evening of the party they all do X. =)