Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sunday Brunch - Bin 36

edited February 2006 in Events & Planning

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hey ya all, is any one interested in doing Sunday brunch tomorrow at Bin? They have a great bloody mary flight. :)
  • edited December 1969
    Depending on what time we're talking and what happens tonight - I might be up for this.

Off-topic: is your TV flat panel (I.e. - lcd or plasma) or just flat screen?
  • edited December 1969
    is the tv question a survey?
  • edited December 1969
    that thing weighs 300 pounds. it's this one
    just without the speakers on the side.

plus the stand
  • edited December 1969
    i think the tv is sold
  • edited December 1969
    did I miss this? I need more notice! what about next sunday? I love me some bloody marys!
  • edited December 1969
    Keri and I ended up going to Southport Grocery. It was pretty yummy.
  • edited December 1969
    exercise the phone tree if its too late in the day for a post, i would have gone: all my brunchettes bailed out because they partied too hard the night before; i was fresh as a daisy.
  • edited December 1969
    i fell asleep on my couch at nine last night - anyone up for brunch now - i'm hungry
  • edited December 1969
    I'm going to be at Ginger's Ale House (Ashland/Grace) at 11 to watch the England/Scotland rugby game. They do a mighty cooked breakast there; come on up!
    Be warned though; there's a $20 cover to see the game.
  • edited December 1969
    $20 to watch brutish men batter one another for the sake of national pride?

If you can guarantee me an England win, count me in!
  • edited December 1969
    Just kidding. Don't really count me in. If I had $20, it would be put towards feeding the hungry children of this world - not some selfish cause like mid-day drinking and sports-watching.
  • edited December 1969
    Still kidding. I do have $20... I just can't be arsed to leave the house right now.

I really do hope England wins though. Cheer doubly loud Andy and you can represent my voice too!
  • edited December 1969
    oh man i ended up at bin and got the bloody mary flight and it sucked this time. the craving is officially killed.
  • edited December 1969
    England lost. To the poxy Scots. It's like 1776 and Braveheart all mixed up together in a terrible nightmare.
  • edited December 1969
    hungry again. anyone up for brunch. i like foooood