Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drinks this week?

edited March 2006 in Admin Chatter

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Celtic?
  • edited December 1969
    Seriously, is nobody interested?
  • edited December 1969
    This place is quiet, isn't it? I'm beginning to think other people have jobs (or personalities) that don't permit obsessive checking of Internet forums every ten minutes.

Unfortunately, I'm out for yet another week. Off to Cornell for the day, maybe two. I'm totally in for a few with good old Ethan on Saturday night though.
  • edited December 1969
    I may be down...will take some convincing though. I love hanging out and all, but I've got a new kitty at home who probably won't let me go to sleep if I come home much after 8.
  • edited December 1969
    Marc lets go of the reigns for a few weeks & this whole place goes to shit.

Let that be a lesson to all of us... or at least one of us... Marc.
  • edited December 1969
    Emily got a cat????

OK, should we take a skip this week too and all get together for Ethan's thing this weekend?

Justin - you can stop by with that wheel whenever you want to.

Emily - what color is your cat??? So cool!
  • edited December 1969
    No, let's not skip it...I don't think I can go to Ethan's thing because Marty is having a birthday party that same night (and we all know that I can't party hop successfully).

Yes, I got a little boy this weekend. He's about a year old, still needs to be neutered (hence my super scratched up arms/legs/hands/back) but is very very sweet when he doesn't want to play. His name is Milo and he's mostly white with patches of gray tabby.

I heart him. I heart him when he's not driving me crazy. He will lose the nads next week.
  • edited December 1969
    Reasons to go to Celtic tonight:

Snow is going to make trying to get home at rush hour a huge B-I-T-C-H. Probably not as much as it was to get to the Skylark for Christian's thing, but bad enough. Might as well have a couple of pints and let the traffic ease up a bit.

Reasons not to go to Celtic tonight:

Snow is going to make trying to get home at rush hour a huge B-I-T-C-H. Probably not as much as it was to get to the Skylark for Christian's thing, but bad enough. It would probably behoove us to get a start back as early as possible.

Your thoughts?
  • edited December 1969
    Yo dudes,

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. My friend from Minneapolis is in town for his opening at Museum of Contemporary Photography & I've committed to dinner with him & his lady. So unless I can convince them to come... eh, probably not.
  • edited December 1969
    Posting from Cornell! Swanky as fuck lab; there's bound to be some swag here I can liberate.

What's this about snow? I might be able to wrap things up and fly back tonight; is it looking like a lot?
  • edited December 1969
    Weather.com forecasts 1-3", but they were making a big deal about it on the news this morning.
  • edited December 1969
    I heard 3" - 6" of accumulation on NPR. They lie a lot though.

Not sure I'm going to make it for drinks. I've been slacking off big time this week and have to do some catch up work for a client. I wouldn't bother but with outside clients it is a case of not getting paid if I don't do the work. As opposed to my jobby job where if I don't do the work, it doesn't matter :P
  • edited December 1969
    I have to go to a work team building bowl-a-thon. lucky me.