Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I want to do for my birthday next week.

edited March 2006 in Admin Chatter

Comments

• edited December 1969
    I want to go to Green Zebra for dinner and then go to Cafe Shino for some mellow drinks afterwards.

Anyone game? I was thinking Saturday night but then remembered SebaTodd's band thing so started thinking that Friday might make more sense?
  • edited December 1969
    Zebras, Drinks and Spankings!
  • edited December 1969
    SPANK TUNNEL!
  • edited December 1969
    Obviously the spank tunnel is a winning idea!

Green Zebra has been decided. Saturday night. Maybe 7:00? Depends when I can get reservations for.

Raise your hand in here BEFORE Tuesday afternoon if you want to come. Otherwise I won't be able to get any reservations and you'll have ruined my birthday.

This shouldn't interfere with Todd's show of shows as dinner will be over earlyish and Cafe Shino shouldn't take up too large a portion of the evening.
  • edited December 1969
    FUCK!

Just checked Open Table for Green Zebra reservations and it is already too late.

Now what? Sit home and masturbate quietly?
  • edited December 1969
    Can I still raise my hand?
  • edited December 1969
    Where else could we go to dinner before Cafe Shino?
  • edited December 1969
    Greetings from Nashville! Y'all!

We've got friends in from out of town that night, so we'll meet up with youafter dinner probably.
  • edited December 1969
    nashville!? tell the city i said "howdy!"
  • edited December 1969
    Ah certainly will! I'm in Murfeesboro right now, but one of the guys is taking me to a hockey game in a few minutes. Go Preds!
  • edited December 1969
    How about Volo? Or Zest?

Need to make reservations today so:
    A) Suggestions
    B) Let me know if you're interested.
  • edited December 1969
    pantsless lazer tag?
  • edited December 1969
    That's an idea too. But I think the night might be abbreviated by Todd's thing and me being too drunk to move.

Could skip the idea of dinner and start at LAZER tag instead?
  • edited December 1969
    How about pantsless dinner?
  • edited December 1969
    i'm up for whatever. so sign me up.
  • edited December 1969
    You & Tari? Or just you? Obviously I'd rather you both came but I need to know for reservations.

ANy preference on eating venue?
  • edited December 1969
    Please to be counting me in. I haven't eating suggestions.
  • edited December 1969
    Hey me and Gina are in too please.
  • edited December 1969
    Tari is most likely gonna be in Champaign this weekend.
  • edited December 1969
    when and where! i'd love to join in.
  • edited December 1969
    Anyone have objections to Volo? It is kind of yuppie but kind of not at the same time. The food is small plate and really, really tasty.

It is in Roscoe Village and it shouldn't be a big deal to get reservations.

Then I was thinking some drinks at Cafe Shino (Ontario and St. Clair - authenticish karaoke/piano bar that I love)

Then, people that want to can go on to Todd's thing. Those that don't can do whatever :)

Early dinner OK? Like 6:00...that way, by the time we're done with food, Shino will be open and it won't be time for Todd's thing yet - allowing us more time to hang out and be stupid.

Of course, you can skip dinner and just meet me at Cafe Shino if you want. Whatever. Bear in mind that Cafe Shino doesn't open until 8:00 though.
  • edited December 1969
    Count us in! 6 is OK with me.
  • edited December 1969
    I'm in for drinks but probably not dinner.
  • edited December 1969
    Andy/Gina
    Aaron
    Emily
    Sebastian
    Keri
    Me

=

Right - calling to make reservations @ Volo @ 6:00 (maybe 6:30) now...
  • edited December 1969
    6:30. I wasn't expecting them to answer since it is so early and I kind of spaced out...
  • edited December 1969
    6.30 it is. You know, I nearly bought you a cowboy-hat flyswatter at Nashville airport for a present, but ADD kicked in and I forgot.
    Would you like a differently-themed flyswatter perhaps? I can go as high as $3.99.
  • edited December 1969
    + 1

Tari is coming back saturday after all.
  • edited December 1969
    They were open at 10:00a but they're not now. I'll call and change the reservation later.
  • edited December 1969
    Sorry about the tip thing at Volo. They're going to get a piece of my mind via the 'reviews' section of their pages on Metromix and Chicago.citysearch. Wankers.

That said, thanks everyone for coming out... it was awesome hanging out.

I fucking love that I was staggering shitfaced on sake last night and feel totally fine this morning.

If this is what 31 is like, awesome.
  • edited December 1969
    I feel a bit weak, but not bad considering we had 3 more vodkas at the last bar. An excellent evening!
    I keep getting fatty flashbacks to that hellish bone marrow though. Urrrrrrgh! *stomach lurches a bit*