Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Jolly Century 2008 :: Training rides

edited April 2008 in Events & Planning
Wednesdays starting next week, 6:00 at the chess tables.

Comments

• I am out today, have to do some work tonight.
  • I left my bike at home today so i can cart a load of boxes for packing home with me. (Not that I'd really 'be' on the training ride with you guys anyway, since ya'll would most likely be miles ahead!)
  • You guys know it's 31Cents Scoop Day at Baskin Robbins... right? Just in case you pass one.
  • Looks wet out there today.
  • i can't ride tonight... prior engagement.
  • I'm gonna try to go out so long as it doesn't rain again.
  • got some work to do tonight + my bike is at home
  • i work every wed nite - dahum
  • It was a wet ride. Very wet.
  • i'll leave that one alone... but if anyone else wants to take it, feel free.
  • this wed?
  • Every wed.
  • I've been riding to work recently. The hills are making me stronger than any of you will ever be. One day I will return to Chicago and crush you with my hill-trained legs.
  • the only hill i have is the big red damen bridge right by our house. i'm so proud that it's getting easier and easier. until the new elston damen fullerton traffic solve plows through the hot dog factory and the tennis camp, i will enjoy the red bridge.
  • edited May 2008
    Posted By: MarkleI've been riding to work recently. The hills are making me stronger than any of you will ever be. One day I will return to Chicago and crush you with my hill-trained legs.
    Bold talk... is that a challenge?
  • Marc,

I have been drinking milk... and my muscles are huge, no matter how many hills you ride over, I will still crush you!

Rick
  • Actually, I'm bailing on today's ride.

I just found out my apartment is being painted tomorrow. This means I have to spend the evening moving & covering furniture & filling holes in the walls instead of enjoying this beautiful weather riding.

:(
  • anyone in today ???
  • i can't this week. maybe next, but keep up the spirit mike!
  • thank you sir -- i will take that spirit and put it into sitting on the couch (like i mean it)
  • I would today but... couch sitting and working sounds like a billion more times fun!
  • Today. For realz.
  • Anyone?
  • Anyone up for a ride on sunday? North Branch? bike rides? anyone?
  • We'll be out of town that day, alas.