Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOST

edited May 2008 in Random
Let's discuss! What the hell happened to Claire?

Comments

• Never managed to get into Lost, sorry. Now 'The Deadliest Catch', or 'Return to Chimp Eden' - I'm your man. Plus 'Creature Comforts' is on US TV now and it's awesome.

erm, sorry for totally not talking about your subject, B. Back to Lost! Yes, where did that Claire go?
  • I really don't know, but I think we're going to learn a lot of Jack, Claire, Aaron, and Christian in the next few weeks. Remember a long time ago when Christian was seen kicking it in Jacob's Cabin? Maybe that's where she went.
  • I forgot about that...
    I wonder if this is 'what happens' to Claire so that Kate is raising Aaron? Wonder if we'll ever see her again?

Do you guys think that Hurley is right?
  • p.s. Andy, I love Creature Comforts!
  • I think we'll find out there some sort of time-travelling scheme going on with the island. The preview for next week showed a guy that said he's been dead for 12 years. I don't think it's ghosts or anything like that..
  • andy - we love deadliest catch and you might enjoy the alaska experiment. we found it while at aaron's parents house, R&R'ing and tv watching
    http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/alaska/alaska-week.html
  • Yes, I keep meaning to tivo that. Phil the crusty hard-smoking captain of the Cornelia Marie is my favourite. Total badass!
  • i have a sweet spot for the nord Sig - he's so nerdy but tough
  • wait a minute, what show is this? a fishing show?
  • What is going on in here? Get the hell out of the Lost thread you dirty highjackers!