Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apartments

edited June 2008 in Random
What are some good resources for finding apts? Besides craigslist and the reader? I have not had nay good experiences using a apartment finding service. Any suggestions? Anyone know of a place coming up for a ok price?

I really hate apt hunting.

Comments

• Hit up Jerome H. Meyer - I've used them the whole time I've been here and have no complaints. Plus, if you take a place with them through my referral i get like $500 which we can go 50:50 on!

http://www.jhmproperties.com/
  • Are you moving out of logan square?
  • I do not want to move out of Logan, but it all depends on rent and space. my budget is kind of small. I can only do 750 a month, and right now I am not having much luck with apts.
  • I had much better luck with craigslist than the reader (and I tried calling a couple rental places but got nowhere). Maybe there are sublets? People looking for roommates?
  • I just signed the lease for the bestest place ever! Thank you Chase, it looks like we will be neighbors again! WooHoo for in unit laundry a backyard and sideyard & I can do some gardening there!

Rejoice!
  • housewarming is in order! err... apartment warming... err... videogame night?
  • Congrats, Rick!
  • chase a august bbq/video game/apt warming is in order and is being loosely brainstormed
  • I also got a new place. North/Campbell kinda. I move in Sept. 1.

Party?!
  • Simon, you are like 4 blocks south-east of me, once you move.