Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any graphic designers looking for work?

KiMKiM
edited August 2008 in Random
A co-worker from my old company (who's now at Pearson) sent me this job opening for graphic designers. The positions are project, but you get full benefits and your contract could be extended (mine was extended for five years at the textbook publisher I worked for...). It's textbook publishing, and they have good hours/flexibility, holidays, and generally cool people. It's in Glenview, but right near a Metra station.

If you're interested or know someone, let me know and I'll forward you Tony's info.

ps. Anyone know of a publishing company hiring editors? I'm dying over here!

If you have a moment, please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.

Thanks!
-Tony

Company: Pearson Scott Foresman
Job Title: Term of Project Designer (2 positions open)

Description: We're looking for a few designers for a very large project that is currently underway. Typical publishing design skills required: Layout, photo selection, hire/direct illustrators, photogs, and outside vendors, and maintaining schedule.

The position(s) would be a minimum six month full-time contract, on-site. Previous publishing experience is highly preferred and print knowledge is a must. If you, or anyone you know is interested in finding out more, please let me know ASAP, as these positions need to be filled immediately.