Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bike girls pin-up calendar 2009

edited February 2009 in Random
So, I'm in the process of doing a little web site to help out the gals of Thought You Knew, bike-riding ladies in Chicago who have put out an original pin-up-girl style calendar to benefit the Chicago Women's Health Center. You can buy one for $25, at various and sundry bike-type locations (listed on the web site) or online (eventually, once CWHC tells me what their paypal account info is)

This is just a little peek at each image, the photography is pretty darn good, and ... I'll be posting an update when we get the full images up on the site.

Sorry, I should have remembered Jolly Corks and posted an event for the preview party two weeks ago and the rollout party that coincided with the Bike Winter Chicago art show at the Flatiron last Friday. But I forgotted.

Comments

• ray - I think your friends should meet with a client of ours. we are building a pretty cool cycling jersey/shirt site.
  • I heard you mention that a while back, pm or email me some info and I'll set it up if you haven't already.