Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tour de Fat

edited June 2009 in Events & Planning
Anyone going?

http://chicago.metromix.com/events/concert/tour-de-fat-logan-square/1249492/content

Cycle over to this bike and environmental fest from Colorado's New Belgium Brewery, the makers of Fat Tire beer. Includes live music, a bike giveaway, bike safety tips, a car/bike swap, merchandise vendors and Fat Tire brews for sale.

The event is part of a nationwide New Belgium Brewery bike tour, where brewery reps ride their bikes from Fort Collins, Colo., to Chicago and other cities to promote environmental awareness and bike use.

Comments

• That looks really interesting, we're going on holiday that day though (snorkelling in Curacao woo-hoo!)
  • I will be there while you are having fun snorkelling.
  • and we will be at a wedding in minneapolis while andy is snorkeling and you are at tour de fat.
  • Hmm, it does look like I posted only to mention that I was going snorkelling, doesn't it. Rather rude of me, sorry.
    That said, I did treat myself to a snorkel mask with these cool snap-in prescription lenses last week, so the view down there is going to be fantastic!
  • snorkeling is so fun. Do wear a ton of sunblock though!
  • andy, keep rubbing your underwater adventures in.....
  • i will be at antiques roadshow in madison while andy is snorkeling and you are at fat and bahareh is at a wedding

looks swell tho
  • i will be at a baby shower in madison while laura is at antiques roadshow in madison and bahareh is at a wedding in minneapolis and andy is snorkeling in curacao and rick is at tour de fat in palmer park.

but maybe kevin will join you!
  • kevin mentioned joining me for this, but I wasnt going to declare that publicly.
  • is it secret?

: )
  • not anymore secret ruiner