Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chase & Todd's NYE Party!

GutGut
edited December 2009 in Events & Planning
Just in case we didn't have your email address to send you the evite, Chase & Gut have joined forces to throw a NYE party & we want you to join us! All of the prerequisites will be there; food, booze, music, dancing & friends. The link to the evite is http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=BYTBLYMZUYTBRKMNONYH&li=iq&src=email

Just in case it doesn't work, here are the details:

Hosts: Todd & Chase

2450 N Kedzie Blvd. 1st Floor
Chicago, IL 60647 US

When: Thursday, December 31, 8:00PM Add to my iCal Calendar
Phone: 773-299-8488

New and Improved! New Address! Two Hosts, More Fun!!

Kiss my grits 2009, I've got a new year now! Gut and Chase are joining forces to ring in the new decade. 10 years ago, we were prepared to meet our maker as Y2K promised to ruin everything. But now, everything's just great! Come on by & bring in the New Year & get a head start on your first hangover of the '10's!

Join us and celebrate with friends old and new. We'll provide the music, the dance floor, chow & a pony keg to wash it all down with, 4 player arcade gaming, 4 player Mario Brothers and at midnight, the first annual Logan Square ball drop!

Bring whatever fancy bottles of booze you'd like & yer party shoes & we'll show the '10's who's boss!

Party is at the new Studio of the Month:
2450 N Kedzie Blvd
1st Floor
Between Logan and Fullerton, close to the Logan Square Blue Line.

Questions? 773.572.8124

Comments